Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

Visual Contrast
This  toy caught my eye because colors are so bright. Most important they are the colors of my grandaughter Madi's High School "Go Gorman"


 

Dark
 This is a photo of my park at night the figure in the background is my husband. I didn't realize how different the park looks with all the shadows and lights.



Give me Flowers
I got these flowers from one of my students. I think their  'forget me not's but I'm not sure. I really don't have a green thumb pray for these beautiful flowers they are going to need it. 




Friendship
This is my friend Patti with her 5 year old grandson  Jacob. There's nothing like having a grandchild to hang out with. There so cute together.



To see all other entries please click

HERE

5 comments:

  1. Hey you... I love all your shots this week.. especially that dark shot.. Patti and Jacob are soooo cute..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mood in your dark photo - its such a different world when the sun goes down :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! Love your 3rd picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done - I really like your take on dark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dark is super creepy! (no offense to your husband!) Love your take on it!

    ReplyDelete