Monday, May 23, 2011

Scavenger Hunt 5/23/11

MY PASSION

These Goofballs are my grand kids. They are my passion. Each one of them are completely different, but yet the same. They are sweet, compassionate and beautiful. My world has not been the same since they came into my life.  I am so proud of them and love them with all my heart. I love love love being a grandma.




SHARP

I'm not a big bike fan but you have to admit this is SHARP!


Inner Beauty

This is one of the oldest catholic churches in the west. When you go inside you smell the old wood and incense.  The stain glass and the statues are truly amazing. 




SOUNDS OF MUSIC

 This shot was one of the numbers in my granddaughters High School Musical. The music was awesome and all of a sudden the red robes came flying off and you hear Hail Holy Queen Whoopi Goldberg style. 



ETHEREAL

Delicate and Heavenly







If you would like to see other entries just click below..Thanks Ashley

HERE

4 comments:

  1. The last shot is just...wow...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My goodness girlfriend.. These are amazing.. I love all of them. Hope you have a great week. I will try to give you a call..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. great entries!!! Your pride in your grandchildren is contagious and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work - I love your last two shots!

    ReplyDelete