Monday, June 6, 2011

Scavenger Hunt June 6, 2011

 FINDING FORM



These are The Lofts that were never completed. They had the most beautiful view of the valley and  check out all the windows. I really wished they would have been finished. It was such a great idea, you don't see a lot of this kind of architecture out here...





 FRONT PAGE

I'm not a big newspaper fan.  The ink makes me sneeze go figure.  Also, I think it's one of the many things that are in the dying art category.  It's to bad.




Chore
This is my grandson Kyle.  Kyle likes to tell his grandmother that he really has too many chores. I find it kinda strange because when I call him he is either out skateboarding, riding his scooter or BMX,  I think I could go on and on.  But he really his pretty cute...



 BEADS

I love, love love this bracelet


HOT HOT HOT

This speaks for itself.

4 comments:

  1. These are so great - I love love love the first shot! And my husband loves hot sauce to no end. I can't eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool shots my friend.. You were right. Those buildings look great!! I want to know how much you had to pay your grandson to vacuum your yard!! Or should I say, Do the photo shoot!! Hee Hee..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beads shot! I love hot sauce but for some reason don't care to much for Tabasco sauce.

    ReplyDelete