Saturday, June 18, 2011

Scavenger Hunt 6/18/2011


EMOTION


This is my grandaughter Madi I love taking her picture it's so easy I think she likes getting her picture taken as well. This Scavenger Hunt looks like it's going to be all about her.


FROM THE FLOWERS POINT OF VIEW

What's in a name? that which we call a rose.  By any other name would smell as sweet.
W.Shakespeare
Romeo and Juliet

 
NATURAL FRAME


The park were I shot this is new so my natural frame isn't quite ready but someday it's going to be beautiful.


LETTERS

 

This was my least favorite subject I hate mail as you can see it's either bills or advertisments.  I'm still waiting for my check from publishers clearing house!



Bliss

 

Chocolate is definitely  Madi's Bliss.  You never have to ask her twice.



Thanks for stopping by if you would like to see some really great pics click below. thanks
Ashley.


5 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter has beautiful eyes! I love your natural frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful granddaughter - are those her natural eyelashes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look wonderful my friend.. I got so happy when I saw your name on the scavenger hunt list.. YEA!!! Madi makes the perfect model..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks like a lot of fun to photograph!! ;) Great bliss shot... love the side angle... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous. Love natural frame and emotions of course

    ReplyDelete